BOSS staircase towers | Safe egress
For use when constant access and egress may be required, the BOSS aluminium staircase tower is supplied as a 1.8 x 1.45 m module with the facility to locate staircases in a parallel configuration with a landing platform every 2.0 m.
SAFESCAFF locking device
Designed to prevent losses and theft on site, the SAFESCAFF locking device simply clamps around the BOSS aluminium staircase tower brace locking claw, and is key-locked to eliminate removal of the brace until adaptation is required or the job is complete.
To prevent accidental damage to walls and skirting boards, highly flexible shock absorbers are located around the lower BOSS aluminium staircase tower frame legs and are available in three sizes.
BOSS staircase towers at a glance
- Ideal for use where there is a need to frequently climb and descend the tower, or when needing a two handed lift to carry tools or materials
- 500 mm frame rung spacing in compliance with Work at Height Regulations
- Ribbed rung tubing for increased grip
- Primed brace claw mechanism
- Horizontal braces used as guardrails
- Self cleaning adjustable legs
- Deck board edge protection provided by aluminium deck profile
Get in contact
Tel 0844 335 8860 | firstname.lastname@example.org