IOSH Working Safely
Training Course Overview
Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important. Working safety shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazards and risks
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- 10 question, multiple choice assessment paper
- Three hazard spotting exercises
Training Location Options:
Certificates are included in the cost of this course and are produced by BEIS Ltd. They will be forwarded to the customer once payment has been received in full.
Number of Candidates per Course:
A minimum of 4, maximum of 15
For more information on this or other courses please contact us on 0844 335 8860 (Option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SGB and Hünnebeck are trading names of Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services UK Limited.
Get in contact
Tel 0844 335 8860 | email@example.com